Thursday, July 1, 2010

In the beginning...

I've decided to write a blog about things I'm reading.  I feel like it would be beneficial to my critical thinking skills which may have declined in the eight years since college. 

I'm not sure what I'll start with, though.  I've gotten halfway through one book and misplaced it.  I can't even remember the name of it to reference here, but I know I liked it whenever I picked it up, so I may get back to that one.

I recently read the prologue and first chapter of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on my kindle.  I'll definitely have to start that one over when I have ample time to get into it.  It's a little confusing to start.

One of my clients gave me two books to read, so I'll get around to those at some point, too!

Plenty of reading to write about.  Now I just have to get to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment